Need more options? Look for the sleep icon in the product description of the products in our Online Shop.
Suggested Starting Dose:
We always suggest starting at the lowest dose. Good CBD is not cheap! You do not want to use more than you need. For sleep take your CBD approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour before bed. You can adjust this as you become familiar with when the CBD starts to take effect for you. Each person is different.
- Start by shaking your CBD oil for about 5 seconds. Sometimes the contents can settle.
- Open the container and squeeze whatever is in the dropper back into the bottle and suck up a 1/4 dropper (.25ml) of oil to start.
- Lift your tongue and squeeze the contents of the dropper under the tongue and let your tongue settle.
- Hold the oil there for at least 30 seconds so that it can absorb into the blood stream through the blood vessels under your tongue.
- Once you have waited go ahead and swallow the remaining oil.
- With the suggested starting dose of a 1/4 dropper (.25ml) your bottle will last approximately 4 months. (30ml bottle divided by .25 ml per day = 120 days)
Increasing Your Dose:
If you feel you are not getting the necessary sleep you need after using a 1/4 dropper for 3-5 nights, you may increase your dose by a 1/4 dropper. This is known as titrating. This is critical. Increase the dose as needed until you find YOUR correct dose. Each persons dose is unique to their metabolism, and is based on many factors. Weight, height and age may not necessarily be factors.
CBD / CBN and Other Medications:
CBD Oil can interact with other medications to make them more effective, or less effective just as grapefruit juice can. It is suggested to use your CBD an hour after taking your regular medications.
Storing your CBD / CBN Oil:
CBD oil should be stored in a cool dry place and away from direct sunlight or any other heat source. If stored properly CBD can last up to 2 years.
R.E.M. Night Time Formula does not contain THC
Warning: Delta 8 (Deep Sleep) contains THC. Do not use if you are drug tested. May cause drowsiness, do not operate a motor vehicle or machinery. Always start with a low dose and increase slowly until desired dose is achieved.