PCR Nano 750mg Broad Spectrum CBD Distillate Oil
azWHOLEistic’s PCR NANO 750mg Broad Spectrum CBD Distillate Oil utilizes Nano Particle technology for faster absorption. Get the additional benefits of Grapeseed Oil in this Phyto Cannabinoid Rich CBD. New improved CBD Distillate formula leaves the natural terpenes in so you receive the full benefits of the hemp plant.
New Opaque bottle for reducing UV exposure.
- 1 fl oz Bottle | 30 Servings
- 750mg CBD / Bottle | 25mg / Serving
- ZERO THC
- Grapeseed Suspension
- Lab Tested
- Nano Particle CBD Distillate
- Non-GMO / 100% Organic
- No Herbicides, Pesticides, Chemical Fertilizers, or Solvents
- Domestically Grown Organic Hemp Extract
- Downloadable Dose Card With Purchase
Choosing The Potency
When choosing potency (750mg / 1500mg / 3000mg / 6000mg), we always suggest starting with a low dosage, and then increasing the dose gradually every 2-3 days (titrating) until you get the desired result.
DO NOT USE FOR VAPING
IMPROVED CBD DISTILLATE FORMULA
CBD Distillate is a more refined extract derived from hemp flower and hemp biomass. CBD Distillate typically contains around 80% CBD with the balance including minor cannabinoids such as CBDv, CBDVa, CBC, CBG , terpenes and other plants oils and extracts and has more beneficial qualities than just CBD.
NANO PARTICLE TECHNOLOGY
Nano Partcle CBD uses a scientific process that makes cannabinoids more easily absorbed by the body. Scientists are able to take certain substances, like CBD, and create nanoparticles that are so small, they can be absorbed into your bloodstream more efficiently than regular-sized particles. They can pass through gaps that they were unable to pass through before. This also makes it more effective when using it topically as well.
CBDV – Cannabidivarin also known as Cannabidivarol
Cannabidivarin (CBDV) is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid found in Cannabis and Hemp that may have therapeutic efficacy in the resolution of pain, mood disorders, and inflammatory diseases. CBDV is also not very abundant, which can make the compound difficult to come by.
Cannabidivarin is being actively developed by GW Pharmaceuticals as the experimental compound GWP42006 as it may have “the ability to treat seizures in pre-clinical models of epilepsy with significantly fewer side effects than currently approved anti-epileptic drugs.” They will continue to study its use in epilepsy, however, they are expanding their investigations to include its potential use in Autism Spectrum Disorder, Rett syndrome and Fragile X among others.
CBG – Cannabigerol
CBG may act on very specific physiological systems and problems, and results for medicinal use are promising:
- May be more potent than CBD as a sleep aid.
- Endocannabinoid receptors are prevalent in eye structures, and interestingly, CBG may be particularly effective in helping glaucoma because it reduces intraocular pressure. It may also be a powerful vasodilator and have neuroprotective effects to boot.
- In animal experiments involving mice, it was found that CBG may be effective in decreasing the inflammation characteristic of inflammatory bowel disease.
- In a recent 2015 study, it was found that CBG may protect neurons in mice with Huntington’s disease, which is characterized by nerve cell degeneration in the brain.
- CBG is showing great promise as it may be a powerful cancer fighter. Specifically, it was found that CBG may block receptors that cause cancer cell growth. In one such study, it inhibited the growth of colorectal cancer cells in mice, thereby slowing colon cancer growth. CBG inhibited tumors and chemically-induced colon carcinogenesis, therefore demonstrating a very exciting possibility for a cure for colorectal cancer.
- European research shows evidence that CBG may be an effective antibacterial agent, particularly against methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) microbial strains resistant to several classes of drugs.
- In a very recent 2017 study, researchers found that a form of CBG purified to remove delta-9 THC may be an effective appetite stimulant in rats. This may lead to a novel non-psychotropic therapeutic option for cachexia, the muscle wasting and severe weight loss seen in late stage cancer and other diseases.
- In a study that looked at the effects of five different cannabinoids on bladder contractions, CBG tested best at inhibiting muscle contractions, so it may be a future tool in preventing bladder dysfunction disorders.
HIGH QUALITY AND LAB TESTED
We only source our materials from vetted labs that are ISO Certified. Our labs use CO2 extraction. CO2 extraction is the best method to extract pure CBD isolate, in which state it exists as a clear/white crystal. This method is preferred over other methods because it leaves practically zero traces of chemical contaminants in the end product.
Grape Seed Oil is a good source of Vitamin E, even more so than Olive Oil. Vitamin E works as a fat-soluble antioxidant, which may protect your cells from damaging free radicals.