Hemp derived CBD is a natural phyto-nutrient that influences millions of G protein coupled receptors and nociceptive neurons in all mammals so it is exceedingly rare to cause side effects or harm. We at azWHOLEistic have posted many educational videos on CBD and other Cannabinoids to help people determine if they should supplement with these products.
As an in store customer, or user of this website you have been provided with much information to determine if you are comfortable using these products. You are responsible for researching the potential effects of CBD before you purchase or use these products. You are also responsible for consulting with your doctor or PCP prior to using these materials.
Our lab partners (product manufacturers) provide us with Certificate of Analysis to show the purity and potency of all our products. You as the client "user" take responsibility to do the research on your own prior to consuming any Cannabinoid products.
This product has not been approved by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease.
We always suggest starting at the lowest dose. Broad Spectrum CBD is not cheap! You do not want to use more than you need.
1. Start by shaking your Broad Spectrum CBD oil for about 5 seconds. Sometimes the contents can settle.
2. Open the container and squeeze whatever is in the dropper back into the bottle and suck up a 1/4 dropper (.25ml) of oil to start.
3. Lift your tongue and squeeze the contents of the dropper under the tongue and let your tongue settle.
4. Hold the oil there for about 60 seconds so that it can absorb into the blood stream through the blood vessels under your tongue.
5. Once you have waited go ahead and swallow the remaining oil.
6. Broad Spectrum CBD Oil should be taken TWICE a day. Once in the morning and once in the evening. This allows it to "build up" in your body, so that your body can use the Broad Spectrum CBD as needed. Broad Spectrum CBD is adapto-genic. This means it will go where it is needed.
7. With the suggested starting dose of a 1/4 dropper (.25ml) your bottle will last approximately 2 months. (30ml bottle divided by .50 ml per day = 60 days)
Increasing Your Dose:
If you feel you are not getting the necessary relief you need after using a 1/4 dropper for 3-5 days, you may increase your dose by a 1/4 dropper. This is known as titrating. Increase the dose as needed until you find YOUR correct dose. Each persons dose is unique to their metabolism, and is based on many factors. Weight may not necessarily be one of them.
Broad Spectrum CBD and Other Medications:
Broad Spectrum CBD Oil can interact with other medications to make them more effective, or less effective just as grapefruit juice can. It is suggested to use your Broad Spectrum CBD an hour before or after taking your regular medications.
Storing your Broad Spectrum CBD Oil:
CBD oil should be stored in a cool dry place and away from direct sunlight or any other heat source. If stored properly Broad Spectrum CBD can last up to 2 years.
This product has not been approved by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, prevent or cure any disease or medical condition. Industrial grown hemp under license of the US Hemp Farm Bill. Consult your doctor if you have a medical condition and do not consume if you are pregnant or lactating.