We seek people with a desire to help others along with a high work ethic. As a member of the face of our company you will be helping people make decisions that affect their life.
Help support the daily activities required to operate our growing retail stores by listening to our clients’ needs and making suggestions. Drama or negativity will not be permitted. If you have drama in your life, please do not respond.
If you are dependable, customer oriented, willing to learn, professional and looking to grow with the Company, we want to speak with you.
- Determine each client’s needs with probing questions and listen more than you speak.
- We “do not” up sell, we “provide” only what the client wants within their budget.
- Educate and empower each guest on the BIOLOGY of the material through specific training that we will provide.
- Learn and follow opening and closing procedures without error.
- Always be early for your shift and have dependable transportation.
- Ensure outstanding service to all guests while contributing to store appearance and operational standards.
- Handle cash and credit transactions and assist with inventory accuracy.
- Weekly in-store training to apply our unique principals that ensure a quality experience for all guests.
- Participate in marketing initiatives and be motivated to share new and unique products with others socially and in person.
- Prefer at least 35 years old with a working track record and ability to LEARN.
- Prefer at least 2 years of Customer Service experience, no hard sell people.
- Must have the ability to listen, learn and apply taught procedures (memory).
- Must have excellent communication; organizational and time management skills.
Job Inquiry Form